Modern Marketing for Your Church – a half-day summit
As marketing professionals we witness every day the power to attract and influence through expertly worded, timed, and positioned communications. As Christians active in our own Churches and outside ministries, we understand the challenges with training, staffing, time, and resources to always produce them.
Enter the Lydia Ministry: hands-on intensive, half day summits led by two nationally recognized local marketing trainers, bringing the newest information, tips, and guidance in-person to help you be more effective with less time, all at an affordable price.
You/your team will realize tremendous value if any of these describe you:
- You have purchased some social/digital marketing training courses, participate in some online groups, and are eager to know more but have heard contradictory information and have questions you’d like to ask a real person, in-person who can walk you through it on your computer.
- You lack the time to study changes to algorithms, settings, and updates to all the major social media platforms daily because your position isn’t full-time and/or marketing/communications is not your sole responsibility;
- You aren’t completely clear about the importance of a website and features that matter to those you hope to attract, up-to-date on the current Google search algorithm, SEO, and all the things that can help or hurt your ranking;
- You understand the clear importance of good email marketing but don’t have a system that allows you to collect important contact information from members and visitors for continued targeted and relevant email communication;
- You understand the basics of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter but aren’t expert on the best practices for each of them (changing almost weekly!), which ones make the most sense to reach your objectives, and how often and what to post for best reach and maximum effectiveness;
- You want to ensure the best use of Google Maps, but you aren’t sure your listing is officially verified/claimed and/or you could use a refresher on why/how/when to reply to reviews, why you need reviews, how the photos work, and the new FREE features to promote upcoming events and services;
Each 4-hour in-person event is limited to no more than 12 organizations*, and your registration includes lunch, a social media/marketing guidebook with yearly planner, continued access for one year to intermittent updates and live webinar, and discounts on future opportunities**. Registration is just $99 ($89 for additional attendees from same Church using discount code ‘GUEST’ at check-out).
*Additional registrants from a common Church may increase attendee numbers above 12, but only 12 individual organizations will be in attendance, allowing us to view your social media platforms and websites prior to your attendance so we can address areas specific to you individually through-out our training.
**Our short summit attendees also receive discounts should they desire additional training and on annual social media/marketing guidebooks and planners. Additional guidebooks with yearly planner for other staff may be purchased for $39 at check-out or on-site.
Where can you find us?
Jacksonville, NC May 1, 2018 – REGISTER HERE